The Twelve - Special Breaks
Fergus O’Halloran’s unique hotel, although only open since 2006, has achieved national recognition thanks to hands-on management and marketing by an inspired proprietor. Named after Connemara’s Twelve Bens mountains, The Twelve has bravely brought contemporary style to an area known for its traditional appeal. It replaces a long-established hotel and the site has been well-used to create a sense of ample space. There is huge focus on the best local and artisan foods - and drinks too.
The Gourmet Escape
Two Chic Nights and Dinner
* Two Luxurious Nights
* Full cooked to order breakfasts each morning
* Dinner on an evening of your choice in the acclaimed Upstairs @ West Restaurant or The Pins Bistro - Choose from the full a la carte!! Upstairs@West -Wednesday to Saturday
* Revel in a Super King Bed and The Usual Twelve Ingredients
* A beautiful 12 minutes from Galway City
* At the Gateway to even more beautiful Connemara
Please contact The Twelve directly for information on kids charges and extra person supplements.
From Just €159.00 per person sharing
3 for 2 Chic Gourmet
3 Great nights of luxury followed by wonderful cooked to order breakfasts each morning and 2 nights of Gourmet and Casual Dining.
You get to dine from the full a la carte menu in either The Pins and/or the acclaimed West - Choose whatever you want from the menu - 3 great courses all of which speak of seasonality and locality. Enjoy!! Dinner in West is available Wednesday to Saturday.
From Just €295.00 per person sharing.
Easter Value Midterm for All The Family
Enjoy a two night stay in a spacious and extremely comfortable family suite complete with lots of family friendly essentials : a microwave for bottles and snacks, a dining table for eating and games and two generous televisions with DVD collections - guaranteed to eliminate sibling squabbles !
* Enjoy a Marvelous Family Suite
* Cooked to order breakfasts each morning
* A Table d'hote family dinner in the fab Pins Bistro on evening of your choice.
* A family ticket to a local attraction such as Bridget's Gardens in Moycullen or Horse Riding locally
For Just €410.00 for Family of 2 Adults & 2 Children under 12yrs.
Click here to book/enquire or call +353 (0)91 597 000
The Twelve Hotel, Bearna, Galway
Please quote Georgina Campbell's Ireland-Guide.com when booking or enquiring
Show Me All Special Offers
Apps and Books
iPhone App (v 2.0 Free with optional premium elements)Quickly and easily find all the very best places to eat, drink & stay across the island of I ...more...