Fiacrí Country House Restaurant & Cookery School / Dinner Menu
Back to Fiacri Country House Restaurant
SAMPLE DINNER MENU
Dinner Menu €50.00
* Grilled New Zealand Mussels with garlic Butter and garlic Bread.
* Tagliatelle with smoked Salmon Chive and White Wine Sauce.
* Salad of Clonakilty Black Pudding with Caramelized Apple.
* Warm Chicken Caesar Salad.
* Spicy Crab Croquettes with a spicy mayonnaise.
* Symphony of Melon with summer fruits with a drizzle of Irish mist and Raspberry and Mango Coulis.
* Deep Fried Cooloney Cheese served with homemade Sweet and Sour Sauce.
* Duck Spring Roll served with Sweet Chilli Sauce.
* Carrot and Parsnip soup with Nutmeg Cream.
* Grilled Sirloin Steak Diane with Roasted Garlic Mash.
* Rack of Tipperary Spring Lamb served with a Mint Mash & homemade mint sauce and Rosemary Jus.
* Roast Breast of chicken with a Clonakilty Black Pudding Stuffing wrapped in bacon served with a Whiskey Cream Sauce.
* Honey Roast breast of Duck with Potato Stuffing served with an Orange and Grand Marnier Sauce.
* Escalope of Salmon wrapped in filo pastry with spinach served with a Ginger and Chive Sauce.
* Pan fried Medallions of Veal served a Parsnip Puree and a Maderia Cream Sauce Symphony of seafood served with a Dill Cream Sauce.
ALL OF THE ABOVE SERVED WITH FRESH GARDEN VEGETABLES, POTATO AND GARLIC POTATO
* Fiacri House Assorted Dessert Plate.
* Crème Brulle with Summer Fruits and Ice cream.
* Chocolate Tart with a Mixed berry Sorbet.
* White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake served with raspberry Coulis & Home made Ice Cream.
* Hazelnut Meringue Roulade with Raspberry Coulis & Home made Ice Cream.
* Pavalova with Passion Fruit Curd, Summer Fruits served with Raspberry & Mango Coulis and home made Ice Cream.
* Rhubarb Strawberry & Ginger Crumble served with Fresh Cream and Home Made Vanilla Ice Cream.
* Tuille basket with a selection of homemade Ice-cream & fresh fruits.
* Farm House Chees Board, a Selection of Irish Cheeses.
* Home Made Petit FoursTea/Coffee.
After Dinner Drinks
* Quinta de la Rosa 1997 Vintage Port…€8.00
* Cockburns Fine Ruby Port…€5.70
* Sandeman Tawny Port…€3.20
* Chateau Jolys – Cuvee Jean…€20.00 per bottle..€4.00 per glass
* Hennesey Congac V.S/ Courvoiser V.S/ Martel V.S….€4.00
* Remy Martin V.S.O.P….€8.50
* Grand Marnier/Drambuie/Cointreau/Benedictine…€5.00
* Crème de Menthe/Crème de Frappe…€4.40
* Irish Coffee/Baileys Coffee/ French Coffee/Calypso Coffee…€5.00
Please note: Switch off Mobile Phones in Dining Room or leave at Reception.
Children under Twelve years of age are not catered for.