Stone Cutters Kitchen / Lunch Menu
Back to Stone Cutters Kitchen
StoneCutters home-made Seafood Chowder 6.25
good, rich & creamy full of mussels & prawns & baby squid & razor fish & cockles & on & on & on…..!!!
Fresh Home-made Vegetarian Soup of the Day 4.95
– a big bowl of warming soup with StoneCutters own brown soda bread, see black board for today’s soup
StoneCutter’s Fish Cakes 8.95
– a wonderful mixture of potato with salmon; prawns and smoked Haddock, fried in real butter and served with a crispy mixed salad. (May contain some bones).
Chef’s Salad 6.95
- mixed leaves with crunchy peppers, juicy tomato, cucumber, sweet corn, red onion & more
- with our fresh home baked breads chosen to suit the delicious fillings and salad garnish – see black board for today’s choices. Prices vary
Panini of the Day Prices vary
- with our fresh delicious fillings –see black board for today’s choices or suggest your own.
Wrap of the Day Prices vary New!
- with our fresh salad -see black board for today’s choices.
Recession Bundle 9.95
- any Wrap; Panini or Sandwich with a bowl of our of homemade soup of the day for only New!
Warm Salad of the Day
- mixed leaves of crispy lettuce with crunchy peppers, juicy tomato, cucumber, sweet corn, red onion & more coupled with today’s freshly prepared meat, cheese or fish – see blackboard for details
StoneCutter’s Fish Cakes as above (main course) 11.25
Traditional Beef & Guinness Stew - 11.95
local Irish Beef slow cooked with a selection of Fresh
Veg & Spuds in a rich Guinness sauce – good hearty grub!!
Vegetarian dish of the day – If you don’t like eating anything with a face…. see the board for today’s delights.
Chef’s Lunch Specials of the Day – see black board for the delicious details!
Chicken Milanaise– slices of Irish chicken breast coated with egg and parmesan, pan fried and served with a rich creamy mushroom
Side Orders €
Portion of Chips 3.95
StoneCutters Side Salad 4.95
Garlic Bread 2.95
- oven baked baguette dripping with REAL garlic butter
Garlic Bread with Cheese 3.95
- same as above but truly Loaded with Irish cheddar cheese
Portion of Mushy Peas 1.95
Portion of Baked Beans 1.95
Portion of Vegetables 2.95
Fried onions and mushrooms 2.95
Extra basket of Homemade Brown Soda Bread 1.95
Real Dairy Ice Cream 5.95
rich creamy selection of flavours with a choice of chocolate or butterscotch sauce
Crumble of the day 4.95
– melt in the mouth granny’s traditional home-made crumble, served with cream, ice-cream or custard
Freshly Baked Cakes of the Day 4.95
Chocolate Biscuit Cake – rich and dark with cherries and Walnuts. Served with cream or ice cream
Fresh Home-made Cheese Cake 4.95
Rich Chocolate Tartlets 4.95
– rich truffle filling in a pastry case x 2
Banoffee – the original and the best! 4.95
Biscuit base topped with real bananas and sinful caramel filling finished off with whipped cream or ice-cream if you prefer
Bread & Butter Pudding 4.95
– made to a traditional family recipe and served hot with custard, ice-cream or cream truly yumeeee!!