Georgina Campbell's Ireland for Romantic Weddings & Honeymoons
Quotes - Georgina Campbell’s Ireland – for Romantic Weddings & Honeymoons
• “Bridal bible - before you get confused about where to host your dream wedding, invest in Georgina Campbell's invaluable new guide” Irish Brides Magazine
• “As usual the guide manages to be simultaneously concise, evocative, and choc-a-block full of essential information, and her insider info is complemented by some superb photography. The range of venues is impressive…there really is something in here for everyone, no matter what the scale of your Big Day, and the inclusion of honeymoon ideas is inspiring (no matter what stage your romance is at)!” Food & Wine Magazine
• “…there are scores of beautiful Irish venues to choose from…it can be a tough decision but "Georgina Campbell's Ireland for Romantic Weddings & Honeymoons" will provide plenty of inspiration…whether planning on a bash for 500 or a more subdued form of celebration, you're likely to find your perfect location in this guidebook…ranging as it does from opulence to some quirkier honeymoon choices...plenty of need to know information about each venue, from wine lists to booking deposit prices, making it a good engagement present indeed” HOT READ - Sunday Tribune
• “Essential Reading – WJ loves Georgina Campbell’s Ireland for Romantic Weddings & Honeymoons” Ireland’s Wedding Journal
• “This is the essential guide for stylish couples planning their big day, or a honeymoon in Ireland” Ireland’s Wedding Journal
• “This handy sized book has done all the homework on some of Ireland’s top wedding venues – so you don’t have to!” The Evening Herald
• “A great addition to the Georgina Campbell guide series…this guide offers everything” The Evening Herald
enchanting wedding venues and honeymoon destinations for discerning couples
Georgina Campbell's Ireland for Romantic Weddings & Honeymoons is a highly selective guidebook to the very best of Irish wedding venues and romantic honeymoon locations, north and south.
From castles, country houses, special hotels and rural retreats, to restaurants, city hideaways and private rentals, it is set to become an essential reference for discerning, stylish couples planning their big day (whatever the party size) or a honeymoon in Ireland.
This insiders’ guide is the only one of its kind - packed with incisive information including location, size, price range, facilities and services, each entry is chosen on independent assessment and merit.
Simple and user friendly, and with extensive full colour photography throughout, this unique guide recommends a carefully selected range of Ireland’s most romantic wedding venues and honeymoon destinations. Comprehensive information includes everything a couple needs to know about each venue including services offered, capacities, charges, d?cor, local activities, level of welcoming reception, menus, the wine list, accommodation and the after wedding party. No detail will be missed from your big day when consulting this Guide.
Georgina Campbell’s Ireland for Romantic Wedding Venues & Honeymoons also delves into all the other areas that need to be given attention for your big day – from the legal and church requirements to a handy countdown list to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
This guide is the perfect engagement gift for friends or family.
In line with the Georgina Campbell Guides policy for all of its publications, selection is made on merit and entry in the guide is free.
• A unique independently assessed, highly selective guide to the very best of Irish wedding venues and the most romantic honeymoon locations in Ireland, north and south, for discerning couples.
• Castles, country houses, special hotels, rural retreats, restaurants, secret city hideaways, private rentals: all the best options to consider for a memorable wedding venue – of any size - or honeymoon.
• Packed with incisive information including location, size, price range, facilities and services - independently assessed and honestly written.
• Everything you need to know about Irish marriage laws
• Wedding Countdown: a checklist for your big day
• This insiders’ guide is the only one of its kind.
• Great engagement gift!
A 256 page full colour independently assessed guide to Ireland's most romantic Wedding & Honeymoon locations.
All Georgina Campbell Guides follow a strict policy - establishments are selected through merit alone, judged through unbiased assessment made by anonymous inspections - all are included in the guides for free.
Apps and Books
iPhone App (v 2.0 Free with optional premium elements)Quickly and easily find all the very best places to eat, drink & stay across the island of I ...more...
Download our locations to your Garmin Sat Nav free of chargeWe have teamed up with www.myPOIs.ie to produce a free download of the locations of all the Geor ...more...