eBook Ireland for Food Lovers
The Ireland for Food Lovers eBook is now available on any eReader.
People can purchase the ePub for any eReader or tablet / smartphone App. The Amazon version will work on the Kindle device as well as the many Kindle Apps on smartphones and tablets.
The eBook of Ireland for Food Lovers is available in over 65 ebook retailers around the world.
All of these eBook Stores sells the book in the ePub format (ISBN 9781903164303) bar Amazon and Mobipocket which sell it in the .mobi format (ISBN 9781903164310).
Ireland for Food Lovers eBook - Selection of Retailers:
Amazon.com (.mobi format for Kindle reader - Ireland, USA, Europe)
Amazon UK (.mobi format for Kindle readers in UK)
Direct eBooks.com (ePub format - Ireland, UK, US, Europe)
Waterstones (ePub format - UK)
Books on Board (ePub format - US)
IRELAND FOR FOOD LOVERS eBOOK
Everything the food lover in Ireland needs to know...
by Georgina Campbell
"What a lovely, lovely book! There should be a copy on show in every Irish embassy in the world...so comprehensive & so beautifully produced" Myrtle Allen
Food tourism in Ireland enters an exciting new phase with this new ebook, the first to offer a complete user guide to finding and buying the best Irish foods – and how to enjoy them at their best, both when eating out and at home.
Ireland for Food Lovers brings together the plethora of information that food lovers currently have to glean from multiple sources, and presents it appealingly as a culinary adventure through the beautiful island of Ireland, exploring the rich diversity of foods from land, lake, river and sea and setting them in context with stunning photography.
Of equal interest to Irish residents and visitors, Ireland for Food Lovers introduces readers to the many producers, farmers markets, food shops and places to eat, stay (and cook) that make up Ireland’s food culture – and gives a wide range of favourite recipes showcasing Irish produce that are practical to cook, beautiful to look at and delicious to eat.
"Georgina Campbell is one of Ireland's best respected food writers and her new book, Ireland for Food Lovers, is a wonderfully comprehensive resource for Irish food. It has everything from seeking out the finest quality chocolate in Longford to the best foodie places to stay in Sligo; there are recipes aplenty and guides to food and farm shops and markets such as the English Market in Cork" Claire O'Mahony, Sunday Tribune
"For those who want to learn from a food expert, look no further than Georgina Campbell’s latest work, Ireland for Food Lovers...includes details on a cross-section of the country’s best foods, producers, suppliers and hospitality on a region by region basis, as well as recipes, regional cookery school details and an extensive reference section." Tina-Marie O'Neill, Sunday Business Post
• This stylish, user-friendly ebook aims to help both visitors and Irish residents to find the very best of Irish foods, and to get maximum enjoyment from them - whether eating out or cooking them at home
• Arranged by region so that the visitor’s experience will be enhanced by greater knowledge of the local foods they can find there – and the people who produce them
• Introduces the food producers of each area, both artisan and large-scale
• Features food shops, farmers markets and food festivals all around the country
• Recommends places to eat out and stay where the best of Irish produce can be enjoyed
• Evocative photography of Ireland’s beautiful land- and seascapes sets foods in the context of their natural surroundings
• Recipes for the range of delicious dishes featured are clearly described for home cooks to make with confidence
• Dishes are accompanied by photographs
• Features cookery schools offering courses based on Irish food traditions and local produce – often including visits to artisan producers
• Details given of shops/websites that can supply Irish produce by mail order
TO PURCHASE THE IRELAND FOR FOOD LOVERS eBOOK PLEASE CLICK ONE OF THE LINKS ON THE SELECTION OF RETAILERS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE
A good source for further information about eReaders and eBooks is the www.mobileread.com website.