Ballycastle, Co. Mayo
The nearby Céide Fields are where the first settlers began to farm the slopes of the Behy/Glenurla hillside over 5000 years ago. There is a very interesting visitor centre there now.
Course Type: Links
- By Distance
- By Category
- Killala - Co Mayo - Sundays
- Ballina - Co Mayo - Saturdays
- Foxford Woollen Mills - Co Mayo - Saturdays
- Belmullet - Erris - Margadh Feirmeoirí Iorrais - Co Mayo
- Castlebar - Co Mayo
- Westport Food & Craft - Co Mayo - Saturdays
- Westport Country - Co Mayo - Thursdays
- Louisburgh - Co Mayo - Fridays
- Claremorris Country - Co Mayo - Fridays
- Enniscrone Golf Club
- Enniscoe House & Gardens
Apps and Books
Download our locations to your Garmin Sat Nav free of chargeWe have teamed up with www.myPOIs.ie to produce a free download of the locations of all the Geor ...more...
Meals for All Seasons - The Best of Contemporary Irish Cooking (out of print, Hardback)This vintage cookbook is out of print and only available here. Georgina Campbell's outstanding a ...more...