Dromineer, Co. Tipperary
Home to an 11th Century towerhouse, idyllic scenery, a public harbour and other facilities such as a childrens play ground, it is a popular place to visit, especially for those out boating on the lake.
Fishing is a popular activity on both the lake and the nearby Nenagh river from Nenagh Boat Club, Lough Derg Yacht Club and Shannon Sailing. One of Dromineer's claims to fame is the Lough Derg Yacht Club, which is the third-oldest yacht club in the world.
Course Type: Parkland
- By Distance
- By Category
- The Stone Cottage
- Nenagh - Co Tipperary - Saturdays
- Templemore Famers - Co Tipperary - Wednesdays
- Thurles - County Tipperary - Saturdays
- Tipperary Town - Co Tipperary - Saturdays
- Cahir - County Tipperary - Saturdays
- Clonmel - County Tipperary - Saturdays
- Clonmel Premier Organic - Co Tipperary - Fridays
- Carrick on Suir - County Tipperary - Fridays
Portumna Castle & Gardens
King Johns Castle
The Hunt Museum
Thomond Park Stadium
Apps and Books
iPhone App (v 2.0 Free with optional premium elements)Quickly and easily find all the very best places to eat, drink & stay across the island of I ...more...