Ferrycarrig Bridge, Co. Wexford
Golf is played at nearby St Helens Bay 18-hole links course, which is situated overlooking the historic Tuskar Rock Lighthouse.
Cycling, Fishing - salt water/deep sea, Walking, Tennis, Horseriding, Sailing, Windsurfing, Bird Watching, Orienteering, Rock climbing, Equestrian, Sea Charters, Quad Biking, Paint Balling, and snorkling are all also available locally.
The Irish National Heritage Park is nearby.
Course Type: Links
- By Distance
- By Category
- Wexford - County Wexford - Fridays
- Enniscorthy - County Wexford - Saturdays
- New Ross - County Wexford - Saturdays
- Dunbrody - County Wexford
- Gorey - County Wexford - Saturdays
Wexford Wildfowl Reserve
Apps and Books
iPhone App (v 2.0 Free with optional premium elements)Quickly and easily find all the very best places to eat, drink & stay across the island of I ...more...