Liscannor, Co. Clare
In the village are the remains of a castle built by the O' Connors but later wrested from them by the O' Briens. Near by in Castle Street is the house in which John P. Holland (1841-1914), inventor of the submarine was born.
Course Type: Links
- By Distance
- By Category
- The Links Cottages at Doonbeg Lodge
- Ennistymon - Co Clare - Saturday Morning
- Miltown Malbay - Friday evening
- Ballyvaughan - County Clare - Saturdays High Season
- Ennis - County Clare - Friday Mornings
- Kilkee - Co Clare - Sunday morning
- Kilrush - County Clare - Thursday Morning
- Kildysart - Co Clare - Friday Mornings
- Shannon - Co Clare - Fridays
- Killaloe - County Clare - Sundays
Lahinch Seaworld & Leisure Centre
Cliffs of Moher - Visitor Experience
Doolin Cave & Visitor Centre
The Burren Centre - Gateway to the Burren
Burren National Park
- Caher Bridge Garden
Apps and Books
NEW EDITION Georgina Campbell's Ireland Guide (12th Edition)The latest 12th edition of the must have glove box bible to Irish hospitality is now available h ...more...
Download our locations to your Garmin Sat Nav free of chargeWe have teamed up with www.myPOIs.ie to produce a free download of the locations of all the Geor ...more...