- Special Offers
On the western side of the town is the heritage centre Dun na Si, which includes a genealogy centre, recreations of various types of indigenous dwellings and preserved farm machinery.
The former gaol, part of the old Courthouse, contains a small but interesting museum containing artifacts found in the area dating from the Stone Age through to the modern era.
The oldest building is "The Castle", an early 16th century, three-storey rectangular building, still inhabited; the owners, Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell, have in their possession an original deed of sale of the castle, dated 1656. Beside the castle is a Quaker cemetery and the remains of a Quaker Meeting House, founded in 1697.