Moycullen, Co. Galway
Although a gateway to the various trout angling centres on the western shore of Lough Corrib, Moycullen is also an ideal coarse angling centre with Ballyquirke and Ross Lakes just a cast away.
Course Type: Parkland
- By Distance
- By Category
- Moycullen - Co Galway - Fridays
- Galway - Galway City
- The Village - Oughterard, Co Galway
- Headford - Co Galway
- Oranmore - Co Galway
- Kinvara - Co Galway - Friday
- Athenry - Co Galway - Fridays
- Loughrea - Co Galway - Thursday
- Mountbellew Local Food - Co Galway - Wednesday
- Roundstone Country - Co Galway - Sundays
- Ballinasloe - County Galway - Fridays
Galway City Museum
- Brigit's Garden & Cafe
- Ashford Castle Hotel & Gardens
- Caher Bridge Garden
Apps and Books
Meals for All Seasons - The Best of Contemporary Irish Cooking (out of print, Hardback)This vintage cookbook is out of print and only available here. Georgina Campbell's outstanding a ...more...
Download our locations to your Garmin Sat Nav free of chargeWe have teamed up with www.myPOIs.ie to produce a free download of the locations of all the Geor ...more...