Oranmore, Co. Galway
Dominated by a splendid 12th century castle, Oranmore is the gateway to Ireland's South West. It is a perfect spot from which to visit the Burren, Connemara, the Aran Islands, Galway City, and the Corrib and Lough Mask water systems. Its extra advantage is that Galway regional airport is right nearby, in neighbouring Carnmore.
Oranmore's olde worlde pubs are renowned for their impromptu music and dance sessions. Rinville Park, just outside the village, is an ideal family destination. The Galway Bay Sailing Club is located in Rinville, Oranmore.
Course Type: Links / Parkland
- By Distance
- By Category
- Oranmore - Co Galway
- Galway - Galway City
- Athenry - Co Galway - Fridays
- Kinvara - Co Galway - Friday
- Moycullen - Co Galway - Fridays
- Headford - Co Galway
- Loughrea - Co Galway - Thursday
- The Village - Oughterard, Co Galway
- Mountbellew Local Food - Co Galway - Wednesday
- Ballinasloe - County Galway - Fridays
- Roundstone Country - Co Galway - Sundays
Galway City Museum
Doolin Cave & Visitor Centre
- Brigit's Garden & Cafe
- Caher Bridge Garden
- Ashford Castle Hotel & Gardens
Apps and Books
Irish Country House Cooking - The Blue Book Recipe Collection (Hardback)From the homely to the very grand, these delicious dishes celebrate the diversity of Irish count ...more...
iPhone App (v 2.0 Free with optional premium elements)Quickly and easily find all the very best places to eat, drink & stay across the island of I ...more...