Oranmore, Co. Galway
Dominated by a splendid 12th century castle, Oranmore is the gateway to Ireland's South West. It is a perfect spot from which to visit the Burren, Connemara, the Aran Islands, Galway City, and the Corrib and Lough Mask water systems. Its extra advantage is that Galway regional airport is right nearby, in neighbouring Carnmore.
Oranmore's olde worlde pubs are renowned for their impromptu music and dance sessions. Rinville Park, just outside the village, is an ideal family destination. The Galway Bay Sailing Club is located in Rinville, Oranmore.
Course Type: Links / Parkland
- By Distance
- By Category
- Oranmore - Co Galway
- Galway - Galway City
- Athenry - Co Galway - Fridays
- Kinvara - Co Galway - Friday
- Moycullen - Co Galway - Fridays
- Headford - Co Galway
- Loughrea - Co Galway - Thursday
- The Village - Oughterard, Co Galway
- Mountbellew Local Food - Co Galway - Wednesday
- Ballinasloe - County Galway - Fridays
- Roundstone Country - Co Galway - Sundays
Galway City Museum
Doolin Cave & Visitor Centre
- Brigit's Garden & Cafe
- Caher Bridge Garden
- Ashford Castle Hotel & Gardens
Apps and Books
Download our locations to your Garmin Sat Nav free of chargeWe have teamed up with www.myPOIs.ie to produce a free download of the locations of all the Geor ...more...
Meals for All Seasons - The Best of Contemporary Irish Cooking (out of print, Hardback)This vintage cookbook is out of print and only available here. Georgina Campbell's outstanding a ...more...