Oughterard, Co. Galway
3 km outside the town stand the ruins of Aughnanure Castle, a particularly well-preserved example of an Irish tower house. Despite being a small town, Oughterard is quite famous for its thriving pub culture.
Course Type: Parkland
- By Distance
- By Category
- Railway Cottage
- Bayview Apartment
- Delphi Lodge - Boat House Cottages & Wren Cottage
- The Village - Oughterard, Co Galway
- Moycullen - Co Galway - Fridays
- Headford - Co Galway
- Galway - Galway City
- Oranmore - Co Galway
- Roundstone Country - Co Galway - Sundays
- Kinvara - Co Galway - Friday
- Athenry - Co Galway - Fridays
- Mountbellew Local Food - Co Galway - Wednesday
- Loughrea - Co Galway - Thursday
- Ballinasloe - County Galway - Fridays
Patrick Pearses Cottage
Galway City Museum
Apps and Books
Irish Country House Cooking - The Blue Book Recipe Collection (Hardback)From the homely to the very grand, these delicious dishes celebrate the diversity of Irish count ...more...
Download our locations to your Garmin Sat Nav free of chargeWe have teamed up with www.myPOIs.ie to produce a free download of the locations of all the Geor ...more...