Oughterard, Co. Galway
3 km outside the town stand the ruins of Aughnanure Castle, a particularly well-preserved example of an Irish tower house. Despite being a small town, Oughterard is quite famous for its thriving pub culture.
Course Type: Parkland
- By Distance
- By Category
- Railway Cottage
- Bayview Apartment
- Delphi Lodge - Boat House Cottages & Wren Cottage
- The Village - Oughterard, Co Galway
- Moycullen - Co Galway - Fridays
- Headford - Co Galway
- Galway - Galway City
- Oranmore - Co Galway
- Roundstone Country - Co Galway - Sundays
- Kinvara - Co Galway - Friday
- Athenry - Co Galway - Fridays
- Mountbellew Local Food - Co Galway - Wednesday
- Loughrea - Co Galway - Thursday
- Ballinasloe - County Galway - Fridays
Patrick Pearses Cottage
Galway City Museum
Apps and Books
Irish Country House Cooking - The Blue Book Recipe Collection (Hardback)From the homely to the very grand, these delicious dishes celebrate the diversity of Irish count ...more...
Meals for All Seasons - The Best of Contemporary Irish Cooking (out of print, Hardback)This vintage cookbook is out of print and only available here. Georgina Campbell's outstanding a ...more...