Portmagee, Co. Kerry
The village also serves as a departure point for tourists travelling to visit 'Skellig Michael', an island off the coast featuring a 6th century monastic settlement.
Course Type: Links
- By Distance
- By Category
- Valentia Island - Co Kerry - Wednesday & Saturday
- Cahirciveen - County Kerry - Thursdays (seasonal)
- Caherdaniel - Fridays (seasonal) - Co Kerry
- Dingle Farm Produce & Craft - County Kerry - Fridays
- Castlegregory - Co Kerry - Sundays
- Milltown Food - County Kerry
- Kenmare - County Kerry
- Blennerville - Co Kerry - Sundays
- Tralee - County Kerry - Saturdays
- Killarney - County Kerry - Fridays
- Listowel - County Kerry - Fridays
Skellig Experience Visitor Centre
The Blascaoid Centre - Ionad an Bhlascaoid Mhoir
- Glanleam House & Subtropical Garden
Apps and Books
iPhone App (v 2.0 Free with optional premium elements)Quickly and easily find all the very best places to eat, drink & stay across the island of I ...more...
Meals for All Seasons - The Best of Contemporary Irish Cooking (out of print, Hardback)This vintage cookbook is out of print and only available here. Georgina Campbell's outstanding a ...more...