Portmagee, Co. Kerry
The village also serves as a departure point for tourists travelling to visit 'Skellig Michael', an island off the coast featuring a 6th century monastic settlement.
Course Type: Links
- By Distance
- By Category
- Valentia Island - Co Kerry - Wednesday & Saturday
- Cahirciveen - County Kerry - Thursdays (seasonal)
- Caherdaniel - Fridays (seasonal) - Co Kerry
- Dingle Farm Produce & Craft - County Kerry - Fridays
- Castlegregory - Co Kerry - Sundays
- Milltown Food - County Kerry
- Kenmare - County Kerry
- Blennerville - Co Kerry - Sundays
- Tralee - County Kerry - Saturdays
- Killarney - County Kerry - Fridays
- Listowel - County Kerry - Fridays
Skellig Experience Visitor Centre
The Blascaoid Centre - Ionad an Bhlascaoid Mhoir
- Glanleam House & Subtropical Garden
Apps and Books
Meals for All Seasons - The Best of Contemporary Irish Cooking (out of print, Hardback)This vintage cookbook is out of print and only available here. Georgina Campbell's outstanding a ...more...
Irish Country House Cooking - The Blue Book Recipe Collection (Hardback)From the homely to the very grand, these delicious dishes celebrate the diversity of Irish count ...more...