Touraneena, Co. Waterford
In nearby Knockboy there are ruins of a 12th century church, founded by St. Seskinane. Archaeologists say some of the stones come from an older 5th century church. The church structure also incorporates several Ogham Stones which pre date the arrival of Christianity in Ireland.
This is a beautiful unspoilt area of Ireland and the whole region is great for fishing, walking, hill walking, horse riding, golfing and fresh air and relaxation in general.
Course Type: Parkland
- By Distance
- By Category
- Dungarvan - County Waterford - Thursdays
- Lismore - County Waterford - Sundays
- Stradbally Community - Co Waterford - 1st Saturday Each Month
- Kilmacthomas - Co Waterford - Fridays
- Dunhill - County Waterford - Last Sunday each month
- Waterford - Co Waterford - Saturdays
- Ardkeen Food Producers - Waterford - Second Sunday each month
The Main Guard
- West Waterford Golf Club