Located in the heart of the County Meath countryside just 10 minutes from Kells, Clonabreany House and Courtyard is a magnificent wedding & holiday destination in an historic setting.
Exclusive, uniquely tailored weddings are the speciality and, regardless of size, the Clonabreany House team take pride in providing the personal service and attention to detail that make the wedding day a memorable occasion for both the couple and their guests.
Beautifully situated near Crossakiel, Co. Meath, at the gateway to the Boyne Valley, Clonabreany House consists of two magnificently restored Georgian houses, a beautifully restored Courtyard containing 10 self-catering houses which can sleep over 80 people, a cosy private sibín bar, a banqueting hall catering for up to 60 people and a luxurious private bridal suite and Grand Marquee with bar, dancing and dining facilities catering for up to 220 guests.
• Beautiful reception rooms and bridal suite in a fine Georgian lodge, including a grand en-suite bedroom with view looking towards Loughcrew hills and surroundings
• Ten individually styled and substantial four-star Georgian houses in a beautiful courtyard setting. The houses are fully furnished with fitted kitchens, bathrooms and an eclectic mixture of period and modern furnishings
• The Clonabreany Marquee adjoining the Reception Area accommodates a maximum of 220 people with a full dance floor and staging area
• The Butler Síbín Bar is a private, cosy yet spacious bar with an old-time country feel
• Landscaped grounds provide an ideal setting for wedding photographs
• A choice of beautiful country churches is available locally by arrangement
• Warm, attentive, relaxed service by professional staff
Clonabreany House and Courtyard ar full of character and romance and have been lovingly restored and decorated to the highest standard. The property really is unique and needs to be visited to be appreciated. The venue offers the bride and groom complete exclusivity and privacy for their special day.
Clonabreany is located less than 2km from Crossakiel and less than 6 km from Oldcastle. Oldcastle is located off the M3, 60 minutes drive north west of Dublin airport and ferry ports and is 2 hours drive from Belfast.