The following recipe is from baking specialists Dr. Oetker – an international operation with its headquarters in Germany, this fourth generation family business credits its success to their belief that “quality is the best recipe”.
125g continental dark chocolate
3 large eggs
300g caster sugar
100g wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
75g continental dark chocolate, broken into pieces
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C.
2. Melt butter and the 125g continental dark chocolate in a saucepan over low heat.
3. Whisk eggs and sugar until foamy and fluffy.
4. Fold in the flour, cocoa and baking powder.
5. When fully combined, stir in the remaining chopped chocolate.
6. Pour into heart shaped muffin tins.
7. Bake at 180°C for approximately 20 minutes, until baked through.
8. Cool cakes on a wire rack.
9. Decorate with romantic message to your loved one.
Apps and Books
Download our locations to your Garmin Sat Nav free of chargeWe have teamed up with www.myPOIs.ie to produce a free download of the locations of all the Geor ...more...
Georgina Campbell's Ireland for Romantic Weddings & HoneymoonsIreland Wedding & Honeymoon Guide - This is a highly selective guidebook to the very best o ...more...