Ireland for Food Lovers iPhone iPad app
Ireland for Food Lovers App by Georgina Campbell – Everything the Food Lover in Ireland needs to know (for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch - €2.99 / $3.99 from the app store)
Following on from the success of the book “Ireland for Food Lovers” food tourism in Ireland enters an exciting new phase with this new app, the first to offer a complete user guide to finding and buying the best Irish foods – and how to enjoy them at their best, both when eating out and at home.
Of equal interest to Irish residents and visitors, Ireland for Food Lovers introduces readers to the many producers, farmers markets, food shops and places to eat, stay (and cook) that make up Ireland’s food culture – and gives a selection of favourite recipes showcasing Irish produce that are practical to cook, beautiful to look at and delicious to eat.
- Where to Buy - Features food shops, farm shops, farmers markets and food festivals all around the country
- Buy Online - Details given of shops/websites that can supply Irish produce by mail order
- The Producers - Introduces readers to the finest artisan & local producers on the island of Ireland
- Eat & Stay - Discover places to eat out and stay where the best of Irish produce can be enjoyed
- Learn to Cook - Features cookery schools offering courses based on Irish food traditions and local produce – often including visits to artisan producers
- In Season – What’s In Season in Ireland – Fruit & Veg; Fish & Shellfish; Game – given month by month
- Recipes - Enjoy a selection of relevant Recipes that are clearly described for home cooks to make with confidence
- Regional & County Introductions – Learn about the food and producers of each region and county in Ireland
- Full mapping & routes functionality, email contact, links to websites, addresses & phone numbers and introductory text
- Search for what’s “Around Here” or search by traditional search engine
- Coming Soon – A-Z of Irish Food – a comprehensive guide to Irish Food
Click here to view or buy in the App Store! (€2.99 / $3.99)