Crumlin, Co. Antrim
A local place of interest is the Ulster Aviation Heritage centre (0044 28 94 454 444) at Langford Lodge. The centre is home to an impressive display at this former US airbase, with photographs, documents and artefacts contained in wartime buildings.
Course Type: Parkland
- By Distance
- By Category
- Ballealy Cottage
- Golfkeel Cottages - Oatfield Cottage , The Loft Cottage, Dovedale Cottage
- Park Shopping Centre - Belfast - Thursdays
- Lisburn - County Antrim - Saturdays
- Belfast - St. Georges Street - Saturdays
- Origin Ballymoney - Co Antrim - Last Saturday Each Month
Sentry Hill & Visitor Centre
Museum at the Mill
Mid Antrim Museum at The Braid
Ulster Folk & Transport Museum
Larne Museum & Arts Centre
- Galgorm Castle Golf Club
- 2 Old Galgorm Road
- 28 Killyfaddy Road
- Rowallane Garden
Apps and Books
SOLD OUT - NEW EDITION PENDING Georgina Campbell's Ireland - The Guide (11th Edition)SOLD OUT - NEW EDITION PENDING The latest 11th edition of the must have glove box bible to Ir ...more...
Download our locations to your Garmin Sat Nav free of chargeWe have teamed up with www.myPOIs.ie to produce a free download of the locations of all the Geor ...more...