Free Private Wedding Show Around and Tasting at Cromleach Lodge Country House 4 star Hotel and Ciunas Spa
By reservation only, available indefinitely & subject to availability
- Private consultation with Deirdre, our wedding co-ordinator, who will show you around the property and point out all the very special features that Cromleach Lodge has to offer to make your wedding day that bit more special.
- View the Diarmaid & Grainne Suite, our accommodation suites and our new Ciúnas Spa.
- Enjoy a welcome drink and Canapé reception in the De Danann Lounge.
- So that you can also experience the food, wine & service offered to you and your guests at Cromleach we will be delighted to reserve a table for you in Moira’s Restaurant where you can enjoy a tasting of some of the food and wines off our wedding menus.
- To truly experience all that Cromleach has to offer arrive early and check in to one of our deluxe bedrooms. Have unlimited use of Ciúnas Spa thermal areas.
- Welcome drink & canape reception, food & wine tasting in Moira’s. Next morning enjoy Champagne breakfast followed by private consultation & show around with Deirdre.
- Food & Wine tasting costs €80 per couple – fully refundable if wedding is booked.
- Overnight package costs €200 per couple – fully refundable if wedding is booked.
- Subject to availability – wedding show around & tasting must be requested on booking.
For booking your Personal Cromleach Lodge Wedding Show Around and Tasting evening please contact the hotel directly, By reservation only & available indefinitely subject to availability
Cromleach Lodge Country House 4* Hotel & Ciúnas Spa
Lough Arrow, Castlebaldwin, Co. Sligo
Tel (071) 916 5155
Please mention Georgina Campbell's Ireland-Guide.com when enquiring
Apps and Books
Meals for All Seasons - The Best of Contemporary Irish Cooking (out of print, Hardback)This vintage cookbook is out of print and only available here. Georgina Campbell's outstanding a ...more...
Irish Country House Cooking - The Blue Book Recipe Collection (Hardback)From the homely to the very grand, these delicious dishes celebrate the diversity of Irish count ...more...