The Twelve - Special Breaks
Fergus O’Halloran’s unique hotel, although only open since 2006, has achieved national recognition thanks to hands-on management and marketing by an inspired proprietor. Named after Connemara’s Twelve Bens mountains, The Twelve has bravely brought contemporary style to an area known for its traditional appeal. It replaces a long-established hotel and the site has been well-used to create a sense of ample space. There is huge focus on the best local and artisan foods - and drinks too.
The Gourmet Escape
Two Chic Nights and Dinner
* Two Luxurious Nights
* Full cooked to order breakfasts each morning
* Dinner on an evening of your choice in the acclaimed Upstairs @ West Restaurant or The Pins Bistro - Choose from the full a la carte!! Upstairs@West -Wednesday to Saturday
* Revel in a Super King Bed and The Usual Twelve Ingredients
* A beautiful 12 minutes from Galway City
* At the Gateway to even more beautiful Connemara
Please contact The Twelve directly for information on kids charges and extra person supplements.
From Just €159.00 per person sharing
3 for 2 Chic Gourmet
3 Great nights of luxury followed by wonderful cooked to order breakfasts each morning and 2 nights of Gourmet and Casual Dining.
You get to dine from the full a la carte menu in either The Pins and/or the acclaimed West - Choose whatever you want from the menu - 3 great courses all of which speak of seasonality and locality. Enjoy!! Dinner in West is available Wednesday to Saturday.
From Just €295.00 per person sharing.
Easter Value Midterm for All The Family
Enjoy a two night stay in a spacious and extremely comfortable family suite complete with lots of family friendly essentials : a microwave for bottles and snacks, a dining table for eating and games and two generous televisions with DVD collections - guaranteed to eliminate sibling squabbles !
* Enjoy a Marvelous Family Suite
* Cooked to order breakfasts each morning
* A Table d'hote family dinner in the fab Pins Bistro on evening of your choice.
* A family ticket to a local attraction such as Bridget's Gardens in Moycullen or Horse Riding locally
For Just €410.00 for Family of 2 Adults & 2 Children under 12yrs.
Click here to book/enquire or call +353 (0)91 597 000
The Twelve Hotel, Bearna, Galway
Please quote Georgina Campbell's Ireland-Guide.com when booking or enquiring