Ardmore, Co. Waterford
Ardmore's scenic walks are something of great beauty, whether it is a nature ramble or for bird watchers along the coastline,spotting the many species of birds native to this beautiful part of Ireland or if you prefer the beautiful Ardmore beach.
Local amenities include beautiful sandy beaches, cliff walks & cruises on the beautiful Blackwater river. Scenic drives include the Comeragh drive incorporating Mahon Falls,the spectacular Vee & Nire Valley which are all within a 48km (30 mile) radius. There is a wide variety of golf courses in Youghal and three in Dungarvan. There is beach fishing on all local beaches. Ardmore Pottery is located on the Cliff Road.
Course Type: Parkland
- By Distance
- By Category
- Dungarvan - County Waterford - Thursdays
- Lismore - County Waterford - Sundays
- Stradbally Community - Co Waterford - 1st Saturday Each Month
- Kilmacthomas - Co Waterford - Fridays
- Dunhill - County Waterford - Last Sunday each month
- Waterford - Co Waterford - Saturdays
- Ardkeen Food Producers - Waterford - Second Sunday each month
- West Waterford Golf Club
- Ballymaloe Cookery School Gardens
- Cappoquin House Garden
- Lismore Castle Gardens
Apps and Books
iPhone App (v 2.0 Free with optional premium elements)Quickly and easily find all the very best places to eat, drink & stay across the island of I ...more...
Download our locations to your Garmin Sat Nav free of chargeWe have teamed up with www.myPOIs.ie to produce a free download of the locations of all the Geor ...more...