Ennistymon, Co. Clare
A hilly town ideal for walking, with slender streets and the picturesque River Inagh, which has some small rapids known as "the Falls", runs through the town, behind the main street. The river provides excellent salmon and trout fishing.
Boating, dancing, tennis, cinema and other recreations are available locally, and there is good brown trout fishing on the Cullenagh River and the Dealagh River.
Course Type: Links
- By Distance
- By Category
- Ennistymon - Co Clare - Saturday Morning
- Miltown Malbay - Friday evening
- Ballyvaughan - County Clare - Saturdays High Season
- Ennis - County Clare - Friday Mornings
- Kildysart - Co Clare - Friday Mornings
- Kilrush - County Clare - Thursday Morning
- Kilkee - Co Clare - Sunday morning
- Shannon - Co Clare - Fridays
- Killaloe - County Clare - Sundays
Lahinch Seaworld & Leisure Centre
The Burren Centre - Gateway to the Burren
Cliffs of Moher - Visitor Experience
Doolin Cave & Visitor Centre
Burren National Park
- Lahinch Golf Club
- Woodstock Golf & Country Club
- Doonbeg Golf Club
- Dromoland Castle Golf Club
- Caher Bridge Garden
Apps and Books
Meals for All Seasons - The Best of Contemporary Irish Cooking (out of print, Hardback)This vintage cookbook is out of print and only available here. Georgina Campbell's outstanding a ...more...
Georgina Campbell's Ireland for Romantic Weddings & HoneymoonsIreland Wedding & Honeymoon Guide - This is a highly selective guidebook to the very best o ...more...