Killaloe, Co. Clare
The Killaloe area is steeped in history and is an ideal base for the outdoor enthusiast and those interested in touring one of Ireland’s most beautiful regions. Killaloe is an open-air watersports playground with fun for all ages - cruising, windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, fishing, canoeing and raft building.
A myriad of other local activities include: golf, pitch & putt, bird watching, clay -pigeon shooting, tennis, horse-riding, heritage walks, hill-walking and cycling.
Course Type: Parkland
- By Distance
- By Category
Cherry Tree Restaurant - Co ClareEarly Bird Menu - €26 for three courses or €21 for two courses.
- Killaloe - County Clare - Sundays
- Shannon - Co Clare - Fridays
- Ennis - County Clare - Friday Mornings
- Kildysart - Co Clare - Friday Mornings
- Ballyvaughan - County Clare - Saturdays High Season
- Ennistymon - Co Clare - Saturday Morning
- Miltown Malbay - Friday evening
- Kilrush - County Clare - Thursday Morning
- Kilkee - Co Clare - Sunday morning
King Johns Castle
The Hunt Museum
Thomond Park Stadium
Craggaunowen - The Living Past
Bunratty Castle & Folk Park
Adare Heritage Centre
- Nenagh Golf Club
- Limerick Golf Club
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Resort
Apps and Books
iPhone App (v 2.0 Free with optional premium elements)Quickly and easily find all the very best places to eat, drink & stay across the island of I ...more...
Meals for All Seasons - The Best of Contemporary Irish Cooking (out of print, Hardback)This vintage cookbook is out of print and only available here. Georgina Campbell's outstanding a ...more...