Navan, Co. Meath
Navan (Irish: An Uaimh, meaning "The Cave") is on the banks of the River Boyne and is the largest town and county town or administrative capital of County Meath, and is famous for its fine furniture and carpets. It is about 50km (41 m) northwest of Dublin and 25km (16m) west of Drogheda. Navan is a great shopping venue with an open air market every Friday.
The Blackwater river meets the river Boyne on the eastern side of the town at the ancient Poolbeg bridge and there are many beautiful riverside walks.
- By Distance
- By Category
- Kells - Co Meath - Saturdays
- Kells - County Meath - Saturdays
- Carnaross Local Food - Co Meath - Saturdays
- Laytown - Sonairte Co Meath - 1st & 3rd Sunday each Month
Hill of Tara
Newgrange & Knowth - Bru na Boinne Visitor Centre
Old Mellifont Abbey
Battle of the Boyne
National Aquatic Centre - AquaZone
- Royal Tara Golf Club
- Knightsbrook Golf Club
- Headfort Golf Club
- County Meath Golf Club
- Rathcore Golf and Country Club
- County Louth Golf Club (Baltray)
- Hollywood Lakes Golf Club
- Carton House Golf Club
- MoyValley Golf Club
- Roganstown Golf & Country Club
- Saint Margarets Golf Club
- Grove Gardens
- Rockfield House
- Ballinlough Castle
- Listoke Gardens
- Beaulieu House, Gardens and Car Museum
Apps and Books
NEW EDITION Georgina Campbell's Ireland Guide (12th Edition)The latest 12th edition of the must have glove box bible to Irish hospitality is now available h ...more...
Irish Country House Cooking - The Blue Book Recipe Collection (Hardback)From the homely to the very grand, these delicious dishes celebrate the diversity of Irish count ...more...