Caherdaniel, Co. Kerry
also known as the great "Liberator of the Irish People" Caherdaniel is situated half way around the Ring of Kerry. A great place to stop on the Ring of Kerry to stretch your legs and to explore the magnificent beaches here.
One mile from Caherdaniel you have Derrynane Beach, one of the most beautiful and cleanest Beaches in the World. Here you can explore one of the 3 Beaches and an old Abbey. There are plenty of watersports here including wind surfing and sailing.
Danile O'Connell's former home is a museum and is well worth a visit. Derrynane National Park and the local coastline provide a range of different levels of walks.
Course Type: Links
- By Distance
- By Category
Easter Break at Derrynane Hotel - Caherdaniel Co KerryThe Derrynane Hotel enjoys a most wonderful setting next to the sea in the magnificent county of Kerry. Enjoy a fabulous Easter break 2 Nights B&B & 1 Dinner for just €139 per person sharing
- Caherdaniel - Fridays (seasonal) - Co Kerry
- Cahirciveen - County Kerry - Thursdays (seasonal)
- Valentia Island - Co Kerry - Wednesday & Saturday
- Kenmare - County Kerry
- Dingle Farm Produce & Craft - County Kerry - Fridays
- Milltown Food - County Kerry
- Killarney - County Kerry - Fridays
- Castlegregory - Co Kerry - Sundays
- Blennerville - Co Kerry - Sundays
- Tralee - County Kerry - Saturdays
- Listowel - County Kerry - Fridays
- Skellig Bay Golf Club
- Waterville Golf Club
- Ring of Kerry Golf & Country Club
- Derreen Garden
- Glanleam House & Subtropical Garden
- Cois Cuain Gardens
Apps and Books
Georgina Campbell's Ireland for Romantic Weddings & HoneymoonsIreland Wedding & Honeymoon Guide - This is a highly selective guidebook to the very best o ...more...
NEW EDITION Georgina Campbell's Ireland Guide (12th Edition)The latest 12th edition of the must have glove box bible to Irish hospitality is now available h ...more...