Caherdaniel, Co. Kerry
also known as the great "Liberator of the Irish People" Caherdaniel is situated half way around the Ring of Kerry. A great place to stop on the Ring of Kerry to stretch your legs and to explore the magnificent beaches here.
One mile from Caherdaniel you have Derrynane Beach, one of the most beautiful and cleanest Beaches in the World. Here you can explore one of the 3 Beaches and an old Abbey. There are plenty of watersports here including wind surfing and sailing.
Danile O'Connell's former home is a museum and is well worth a visit. Derrynane National Park and the local coastline provide a range of different levels of walks.
Course Type: Links
- By Distance
- By Category
Golden Breaks at Derrynane Hotel - Caherdaniel Co KerryThe Derrynane Hotel enjoys a most wonderful setting next to the sea in the magnificent county of Kerry. Enjoy a fabulous stay and dine golden years break from just €199 for three nights & two dinners with the 4th night free
- Caherdaniel - Fridays (seasonal) - Co Kerry
- Cahirciveen - County Kerry - Thursdays (seasonal)
- Valentia Island - Co Kerry - Wednesday & Saturday
- Kenmare - County Kerry
- Dingle Farm Produce & Craft - County Kerry - Fridays
- Milltown Food - County Kerry
- Killarney - County Kerry - Fridays
- Castlegregory - Co Kerry - Sundays
- Blennerville - Co Kerry - Sundays
- Tralee - County Kerry - Saturdays
- Listowel - County Kerry - Fridays
- Skellig Bay Golf Club
- Waterville Golf Club
- Ring of Kerry Golf & Country Club
- Derreen Garden
- Glanleam House & Subtropical Garden
- Cois Cuain Gardens
Apps and Books
Meals for All Seasons - The Best of Contemporary Irish Cooking (out of print, Hardback)This vintage cookbook is out of print and only available here. Georgina Campbell's outstanding a ...more...