Caherdaniel, Co. Kerry
also known as the great "Liberator of the Irish People" Caherdaniel is situated half way around the Ring of Kerry. A great place to stop on the Ring of Kerry to stretch your legs and to explore the magnificent beaches here.
One mile from Caherdaniel you have Derrynane Beach, one of the most beautiful and cleanest Beaches in the World. Here you can explore one of the 3 Beaches and an old Abbey. There are plenty of watersports here including wind surfing and sailing.
Danile O'Connell's former home is a museum and is well worth a visit. Derrynane National Park and the local coastline provide a range of different levels of walks.
Course Type: Links
- By Distance
- By Category
Derrynane Hotel - Caherdaniel Co KerryEnjoy Fabulous special breaks in the most scenic of locations - natures own Spa - bathe in the ocean, walk bare foot in the golden sand and breathe the sea air! From just €59 per person sharing for two nights B&B in May and June
- Caherdaniel - Fridays (seasonal) - Co Kerry
- Cahirciveen - County Kerry - Thursdays (seasonal)
- Valentia Island - Co Kerry - Wednesday & Saturday
- Kenmare - County Kerry
- Dingle Farm Produce & Craft - County Kerry - Fridays
- Milltown Food - County Kerry
- Killarney - County Kerry - Fridays
- Castlegregory - Co Kerry - Sundays
- Blennerville - Co Kerry - Sundays
- Tralee - County Kerry - Saturdays
- Listowel - County Kerry - Fridays
- Skellig Bay Golf Club
- Waterville Golf Club
- Ring of Kerry Golf & Country Club
- Derreen Garden
- Glanleam House & Subtropical Garden
- Cois Cuain Gardens
Apps and Books
Download our locations to your Garmin Sat Nav free of chargeWe have teamed up with www.myPOIs.ie to produce a free download of the locations of all the Geor ...more...
Meals for All Seasons - The Best of Contemporary Irish Cooking (out of print, Hardback)This vintage cookbook is out of print and only available here. Georgina Campbell's outstanding a ...more...