Clonbur, Co. Galway
In more recent times this isthmus became known as the Gap of Danger where the "plainsmen" met the men of Joyce and Flaherty country.
Clonbur also contains the ruins of Petersburgh Estate, seat of the Lynch family, one of whose members John Lynch, was a signatory of the American Decleration of Independence.
Clonbur is an ideal centre for the trout angler as it nestles easily between the two great lakes of Corrib and Mast.
Course Type: Parkland
- By Distance
- By Category
- Bayview Apartment
- Railway Cottage
- Delphi Lodge - Boat House Cottages & Wren Cottage
- The Village - Oughterard, Co Galway
- Headford - Co Galway
- Moycullen - Co Galway - Fridays
- Galway - Galway City
- Roundstone Country - Co Galway - Sundays
- Oranmore - Co Galway
- Athenry - Co Galway - Fridays
- Kinvara - Co Galway - Friday
- Mountbellew Local Food - Co Galway - Wednesday
- Loughrea - Co Galway - Thursday
- Ballinasloe - County Galway - Fridays
Patrick Pearses Cottage
Westport House, Gardens & Pirate Adventure Park
Apps and Books
Meals for All Seasons - The Best of Contemporary Irish Cooking (out of print, Hardback)This vintage cookbook is out of print and only available here. Georgina Campbell's outstanding a ...more...
Download our locations to your Garmin Sat Nav free of chargeWe have teamed up with www.myPOIs.ie to produce a free download of the locations of all the Geor ...more...