Carrick-on-Suir, Co. Tipperary
The river has always been central to the life and development of the town, formerly for trade and now mainly for pleasure. Although tidal, Carrick-on-Suir is navigable from any part of Ireland's inland waterways and a landing pontoon has recently been built, adding to the of the amenities of the town.
The Blarney Woollen Mills/Meadows & Byrne development, Dove Hill Design Centre (3 miles outside town on the N24/Clonmel road, now brings shopper to the area and refreshment is available there at The Passionate Cook (+353 (0)51 645603), a large and attractively designed restaurant offering quality informal food.
Course Type: Parkland
- By Distance
- By Category
- Waterford Castle Lodges
- Kilmokea Country Manor & Gardens - Coach House & Garden Suite
- Carrick on Suir - County Tipperary - Fridays
- Clonmel Premier Organic - Co Tipperary - Fridays
- Clonmel - County Tipperary - Saturdays
- Cahir - County Tipperary - Saturdays
- Thurles - County Tipperary - Saturdays
- Tipperary Town - Co Tipperary - Saturdays
- Templemore Famers - Co Tipperary - Wednesdays
- Nenagh - Co Tipperary - Saturdays
Waterford & Suir Valley Heritage Railway
The Main Guard
Edmund Rice Heritage Centre
House of Waterford Crystal
- Waterford Golf Club
- Mount Juliet Golf Club
- Waterford Castle Golf Club
- Tramore Golf Club
- Faithlegg Golf Club
- West Waterford Golf Club
- Gowran Park Golf Club
- Killurney Garden
- Fairbrook House Gardens & Museum of Contemporary Figurative Art
- Mount Congreve
- Mount Juliet & Garden
- Woodstock Gardens
- Kilmokea Gardens
- Kilfane Glen & Waterfall
Apps and Books
Irish Country House Cooking - The Blue Book Recipe Collection (Hardback)From the homely to the very grand, these delicious dishes celebrate the diversity of Irish count ...more...
Download our locations to your Garmin Sat Nav free of chargeWe have teamed up with www.myPOIs.ie to produce a free download of the locations of all the Geor ...more...
Meals for All Seasons - The Best of Contemporary Irish Cooking (out of print, Hardback)This vintage cookbook is out of print and only available here. Georgina Campbell's outstanding a ...more...