Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
Dungarvan is a great town to visit in Ireland's 'Sunny South East'. Activities in the area include sailing, walking, angling, diving and cycling. There are also galleries, craft shops and a garden trail.
Course Type: Parkland
- By Distance
- By Category
- Dungarvan - County Waterford - Thursdays
- Stradbally Community - Co Waterford - 1st Saturday Each Month
- Kilmacthomas - Co Waterford - Fridays
- Lismore - County Waterford - Sundays
- Dunhill - County Waterford - Last Sunday each month
- Waterford - Co Waterford - Saturdays
- Ardkeen Food Producers - Waterford - Second Sunday each month
The Main Guard
Waterford & Suir Valley Heritage Railway
- West Waterford Golf Club
- Cappoquin House Garden
- Lismore Castle Gardens
- Mount Congreve
- Fairbrook House Gardens & Museum of Contemporary Figurative Art
- Ballymaloe Cookery School Gardens
Apps and Books
SOLD OUT - NEW EDITION PENDING Georgina Campbell's Ireland - The Guide (11th Edition)SOLD OUT - NEW EDITION PENDING The latest 11th edition of the must have glove box bible to Ir ...more...
Meals for All Seasons - The Best of Contemporary Irish Cooking (out of print, Hardback)This vintage cookbook is out of print and only available here. Georgina Campbell's outstanding a ...more...