Limerick, Co. Limerick
Limerick City is one of the country's main tourist destinations, the city is only a 15 minute drive from Shannon Airport. The city is the first to provide visitors to the city with 'Street Ambassadors', people designated to help others around and make the stay in Limerick more enjoyable.
Tourist attractions in the city centre include King John's Castle (1212), St. Mary's Cathedral, Limerick (1168), Hunt Museum, several (seasonal) tours (Angela's Ashes walking tour of Limerick City, Hop on-Hop off Sightseeing tour of Limerick City, The historical walking tour of Limerick and Boat tours along the River Shannon), the University of Limerick, Georgian house and gardens, Treaty Stone, and more. Adare village and the Foynes Flying Boat Museum (all on the outskirts of the city) are also popular attractions.
Course Type: Parkland
- By Distance
- By Category
No.1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa - Short BreaksNo. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa is a stunning property occupying a large corner site on Limerick city’s most gracious Georgian square - overlooking a leafy park and only a minute’s stroll away from the City Art Gallery. Enjoy a one night luxury package with accommodation, breakfast, dinner & access to the thermal spa from just €109 per person sharing..
- Limerick Milk - County Limerick - Wed-Sun
- Limerick Riverside - County Limerick - Sundays
- Dooradoyle Crescent - Co Limerick
- UL - Co Limerick - Tuesdays
- Kilmallock - Co Limerick - Fridays
- Newcastlewest - Co Limerick - Thursday & Saturday
- Abbeyfeale - County Limerick - Friday mornings
The Hunt Museum
King Johns Castle
Thomond Park Stadium
Bunratty Castle & Folk Park
Adare Heritage Centre
Craggaunowen - The Living Past
- Limerick Golf Club
- Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Resort
- Dromoland Castle Golf Club
- Woodstock Golf & Country Club