Inishbofin, Co. Galway
Inishbofin can be reached by ferry from the pier in Cleggan. There is also a helipad, and an airstrip is planned.
Course Type: Links
- By Distance
- By Category
- Roundstone Country - Co Galway - Sundays
- The Village - Oughterard, Co Galway
- Moycullen - Co Galway - Fridays
- Headford - Co Galway
- Galway - Galway City
- Oranmore - Co Galway
- Kinvara - Co Galway - Friday
- Athenry - Co Galway - Fridays
- Mountbellew Local Food - Co Galway - Wednesday
- Loughrea - Co Galway - Thursday
- Ballinasloe - County Galway - Fridays
- Connemara Golf Club
- Kylemore Abbey & Victorian Walled Garden
- Ballynahinch Castle Hotel & Garden
- Cashel House Hotel & Gardens
Apps and Books
NEW EDITION Georgina Campbell's Ireland Guide (12th Edition)The latest 12th edition of the must have glove box bible to Irish hospitality is now available h ...more...
Meals for All Seasons - The Best of Contemporary Irish Cooking (out of print, Hardback)This vintage cookbook is out of print and only available here. Georgina Campbell's outstanding a ...more...