Duncannon, Co. Wexford
Primarily a fishing village, Duncannon also relies heavily on tourism and is situated on the clearly signposted and very scenic Ring of Hook drive. Duncannon boasts a mile long, blue flag recipient golden beach and is a very popular spot with locals and tourists alike.
Duncannon Fort, which was built in 1588 incorporates a maritime museum, Arts centre, café and craft shop and is open daily to visitors from June to September. Guided tours are available.
Course Type: Parkland
- By Distance
- By Category
- Fruit Hill Holiday Cottages - The Coach House, Kirby's & The Garden Cottage
- Kilmokea Country Manor & Gardens - Coach House & Garden Suite
- Waterford Castle Lodges
- Dunbrody - County Wexford
- New Ross - County Wexford - Saturdays
- Wexford - County Wexford - Fridays
- Enniscorthy - County Wexford - Saturdays
- Gorey - County Wexford - Saturdays
Hook Lighthouse & Heritage Centre
John F Kennedy Arboretum
House of Waterford Crystal
Edmund Rice Heritage Centre
Ros Tapestry Exhibition Centre
Dunbrody Famine Ship
Waterford & Suir Valley Heritage Railway
- Faithlegg Golf Club
- Waterford Castle Golf Club
- Waterford Golf Club
- Tramore Golf Club
- Kilmokea Gardens
- Fairbrook House Gardens & Museum of Contemporary Figurative Art
- Mount Congreve
- Coolaught Gardens
- Woodstock Gardens
Apps and Books
Meals for All Seasons - The Best of Contemporary Irish Cooking (out of print, Hardback)This vintage cookbook is out of print and only available here. Georgina Campbell's outstanding a ...more...
Irish Country House Cooking - The Blue Book Recipe Collection (Hardback)From the homely to the very grand, these delicious dishes celebrate the diversity of Irish count ...more...